Asia Concierge - Bintan
The Bintan divison of Asia Concierge provides a personalised booking and information concierge for a range of accommodation, leisure, and sport services within the tropical island of Bintan, Indonesia.
We feature a range of boutique hotel, resort and villa accommodation, and Club Med holidays, plus advertisement link information for selected local Bintan services.
Asia Concierge advertising special
Value for money text listing and link to your website for Bintan accommodation, leisure or sport services, or promotion of a specific event @ S$50 per month. More information.
Located less than 50 kms. south-east of Singapore, Bintan is the largest of 3,200 islands in the Riau Archipelago, the third largest of Indonesia's 27 provinces. On the northern shores of the island, the 23,000 hectare Bintan Resorts development (jointly built by the Singaporean and Indonesian governments) provides holiday-makers with a wide range of accommodation and recreation options in a perfect setting of white beaches, azure waters and tropical flora.
Where to stay
Club Med Bintan Island
Newly-renovated by renowned French designer Delphine Leon, Club Med Bintan Island offers a new design and ambience. The perfect destination for those looking to experience the biggest sports club in the world !
See the latest Club Med Bintan promotions ! (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Nirwana Gardens resorts :
- Nirwana Resort Hotel
With its unique blend of warm Indonesian hospitality, sunny Mediterranean spirit, and something to do for everyone, be assured of a great time in this family hotel !
- Nirwana Beach Club
Feel your spirits lift amidst the spacious thatched-roof Cabana rooms, natural surroundings and sunny beaches ...
- Mayang Sari Beach Resort
Its sea- or garden-view chalets of village-style architecture, unique decor and modern amenities offer a tranquil haven for those seeking refuge from the city ...
EARLY BIRD PROMOTION - book in advance and save up to 20% !
Available at Nirwana Resort Hotel, Nirwana Beach Club, Mayang Sari, Indra Maya villas, Banyu Biru villas - find out more !
- Banyan Tree Bintan
An unforgettable setting of tropical forest, hillside terrain, and secluded golden beach. Rejuvenate in the comfort of your luxurious villa, and experience the finest facilities ...
- Angsana Resort & Spa
Nestled on the beautiful white sands of Tanjong Said Bay, be pampered by fine Asian hospitality at this idyllic retreat. Itís no work and all play here !
- Bintan Lagoon Resort
Set amongst more than 300 hectares of beachfront gardens, this resort offers contemporary tropical elegance enhanced by distinctive Asian decor.
- Indra Maya Villas
Perched on a gentle hill overlooking the South China Sea, relish in the exclusive comfort of the Indra Maya villas - truly one of the region's luxury hideaways ...
See above Nirwana Gardens EARLY BIRD PROMOTION !
- Banyu Biru Villas
Self-contained and fully furnished, these comfortable tropical villas offer an ideal a home away-from-home for family get-togethers or group gatherings. Indulge yourself !
See above Nirwana Gardens EARLY BIRD PROMOTION !
- Bintan Lagoon Resort Villas
Well-appointed villas, with self-catering facilities, generous living areas and flexible room configurations, offer ideal accommodation for families, friends and corporate groups.
What to do
- Get out on the fairways ...
Bintan Lagoon Resort proudly boasts two 18-hole championship courses, designed by golf legends Jack Nicklaus & Ian Baker-Finch, both entertaining, stunning and challenging. Whether for business or pleasure, youíll be hooked once you have taken that first swing !
Enjoy a "Daytripper" Golf package, or extend to a 2-day/1-night or 3-day/2-night "Stay & Play" Golf package ...
More about Bintan Lagoon Golf packages.
- Relax ... pamper your body at the Aroma Day Spa, where trained therapists offer a full range of spa treatments and exclusively use Taman Sari spa products based on traditional Javanese royalty beauty recipes. The spa is conveniently located at the Kampoeng Lagoi Leisure Village, across the road from Pasar Oleh-Oleh (2-minute walk from the Mangrove Tour shuttle bus drop-off point, 5-minute drive from the Bintan Resorts ferry terminal by taxi, or 15-minute ride from the Bintan Resorts hotels on the Pasar Oleh-Oleh shuttle), and is open every day from 10am.- 10pm. - advance reservations on +62 770 692072 recommended.
- Eat ! ... pamper your tastebuds at the Thai restaurant Baan Aarya. The kitchen makes extensive use of fresh herbs and spices grown in its own garden; vegetarian and dietary requirements can be catered for. The "Dinner Gastronomique" five-course set menu (available weekends and public holidays) is highly recommended ! Guests staying within the Nirwana Gardens complex can catch the resort shuttle bus to the restaurant, while guests at other hotels can ask their hotel concierge to arrange a Indorent or BBC taxi.
Getting to Bintan Island
High-speed catamaran ferries cross in 55 minutes from Singapore's Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (TMFT) to Bintan Island's Bandar Bentan Telani Ferry Terminal, near to the northern Bintan Resorts development resort area. Information on ferry times and fares, and online ferry ticket reservations, are available on the Bintan Resort Ferries website.
Contact Bintan Concierge for further assistance.
Advertise your Bintan leisure or sport service on Asia Concierge.